The US secretly testing new hypersonic untraceable fighter aircraft, the first of a new generation - The U.S. Air Force is secretly testing a new prototype of a state-of-the-art fighter aircraft, the first of which would be a sixth generation of hypersonic and untraceable aircraft within the government's Next Generation Air Control Program (NGAD). To consider that an aircraft is " Supersonic "it is required to overcome the sound barrier, while the gallon of" hypersonic " is carried only by those who exceed by 5 times this threshold.

Dr. Will Roper, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Procurement, Technology and logistics, reportedly confirmed the reports to several journalists during the Air Force Association's virtual conference on air, space and cybernetics last Tuesday, according to the Eurasian Times.

"We built and tested a large-scale flight simulator in the real world and broke all records in doing so. We are ready to build the next generation of aircraft in a way that has never happened before," said Roper.

The military, however, refused to provide more information about the hunting secret or contractors who participated in the development of the aircraft, but revealed that the objective of its technical team would be to develop a new software system that go in sync with the digital technology of these new aircraft of the latest generation, in particular the program NGAD Air Force.

Initially, this Government initiative was launched to design and develop advanced combat aircraft that surpassed their predecessors in survivability, lethality and persistence across a range of military operations. The motto of the new fleet, in this case, would be to deliver "air superiority for the joint force in the most challenging of environments".

US secretly testing new hypersonic untraceable fighter aircraft

"NGAD is now designing, assembling and simulating in digital format, exploring things that would have cost much more time and money within the physical world," Roper added.

Months earlier, U.S. President Donald Trump had spoken about his government's continued investment and defense efforts in addressing officials and cadets at the West Point National Military Academy.

"To make sure they have the best equipment and technology available, my administration has embarked on a colossal reconstruction of the American Armed Forces, a record like no other. After years of devastating budget cuts and an army totally depleted by these endless wars, we have invested more than $ 2 billion in the most powerful combat force, by far, on planet Earth."

End of US secretly testing new hypersonic untraceable fighter aircraft


More

The vaccine against COVID that is being investigated in Spain would have suffered attacks by foreign cyberspies, according to the director of the CNI

The investigations that are being carried out in Spain to develop a vaccine against COVID - 19 would have been the object of cyberattacks by an APT —persistent threat— china. In other words, by cyber spies or cybercriminals backed by the Chinese state.

This is what warned this Thursday the director of the National Intelligence Center (CNI), Paz Esteban, as collected this Friday the newspaper El País. The director of the CNI said in a conference before the media on the defense of cyberspace that took place this Thursday that there had been cyber attacks and "a campaign, especially virulent, not only in Spain, against laboratories working in the search for a vaccine for COVID-19".

The newspaper reveals citing sources familiar with the facts that most of these cyberattacks would have their origin in China and Russia, although in the same act this Thursday the head of the Department of National Security, the commander of the joint command of Cyberspace of the Armed Forces as well as the director of the National Institute of cybersecurity warned of how difficult it is to attribute to any foreign state this type of computer incursions.

There are several parallel investigations that seek to develop a vaccine against the coronavirus in Spain. However, neither the CSIC, nor the Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, nor the National Institute of Agricultural and Food Research and Technology (INIA) nor the University of Santiago de Compostela have any record of having received any computer attack, as the same newspaper has been able to verify.

However, CSIC researchers were called to a meeting earlier this summer to warn them to step up all cybersecurity measures.

According to the same information, in July a federal court in Washington accused two Chinese citizens of Canton of have for years hacked high-tech companies, NGOs, activists and governments of several countries, including Spain. In recent months, details the country, the prosecution specified that cybercriminals investigated " vulnerabilities in the computer networks of companies that develop COVID-19 vaccines."

You may also find interesting: